BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Makes sense why Nathan wouldn't talk....



Nathan not a Nathan. Nathan a Natalie. Writing HER back story for the 14/7/1 contest and I think I am doing a decent job. Surprising the heck out of me but I guess that MS Word closing down on me, since it was a free trial and I didn't realize that, was a good thing. It gave me a chance to clear the air and to actually relax and focus on letting my character tell her story and not me forcing it to come out. I hope it turns out alright, I really do. Either way I am enjoying the challenge and the opportunity to break out of my poetry. Don't get me wrong...I love my poetry..just glad I have the chance to do something else now..

Keep an eye on this space,
Dis over and out!!!

0 comments:

Trio of Trouble!