BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 2, 2009

Taken straight from my WDC blog....no energy to write new...















Another much needed update from a Panaera Bread right next to my new JOB. I feel like such a yuppie sitting here with a cranberry orange muffin and a wonderful healthy berry smoothie, sitting online without a care in the world. It is nice. It is nice to know that I have a guaranteed position that pays enough for me to pay what I need to pay, to pay back those who had faith in me, you know who you are, that I actually make enough money now to feed myself and to pay my rent and just....oh gods....just be a normal person again. Do you out there in WDC land have ANY IDEA how it feels to not know if you are going to have a roof over your head each and every day, do you know what it is like to have your stomach scream at you because you haven't had enough to eat in perhaps a day, a week, a month....do you know how it feels to not have decent clothes when you start out a new job? Do you? Really and truly do you have any idea what I have been through and what I accomplished by getting this job and by someone ( no names mentioned) having enough faith in me.....me...me as a person...not because they had to but because they loved me enough to want me to have the best....? Someone (and I wish I could out this person but I promised I would not) had enough faith and hope in me and love for me to do the impossible...the unimagineable....and I work hard every single day just to make sure that I am worth this faith... Am I? Sometimes I wonder....


That's it from me today but I just wanted to take the time to let everyone know I am alive, hope to have internet in the next week or so, when I get my first paycheck from my new job......


But.....on a writing note: I am still writing Natalie but it has taken a break because, let's face it, with the new job I have been busy and tired when I get home.... I am going to have to get myself back into writing a certain number of words a day again. Start off with something small, say 500 and work myself up. I don't get out my laptop much at home right now as I am sorely lacking the internet but hopefully that will sort itself out soon and all will be right with my world again....let us hope....

0 comments:

Trio of Trouble!